Puffed sleeves, an eye-catching decorative button and a to-die-for yarn choice turn this basic sweater into a stylish piece that can be worn dressed up, casual, and every point in between.
- 3 (4, 4) hanks of Araucania Patagonia Nature Cotton in color 209 Sangria, or approximately 318 (371, 416) yards of bulky weight yarn of your choice
- one pair size 8 US (5 mm) knitting needles
- one pair size 10 US (6 mm) knitting needles
- 3 stitch holders
- Scissors, tape measure and yarn needle
- 1.5-inch diameter rhinestone button
3 stitches and 4.5 rows per inch in Stockinette Stitch on size 10 US needles.
Small (Medium, Large) Instructions are given for smallest size with larger sizes in parentheses.
Finished bust size: 35 (39, 43) inches
Finished length: 16 (17, 18) inches.
Sample knit in size Medium by Eileen Casey