Give your "hunny" a bear hug that will keep him warm all winter! This Adult Bulky Bear Hug Sweater makes a great gift, as it knits up fast (I did it in 3 days) and comes out to under $40 in materials using the yarn shown.
- 10 (10, 11, 11) balls Lion Brand Hometown USA in shade 125 Billings Chocolate, or about 760 (810, 850, 890) yards of super bulky weight yarn of your choice.
- one pair size 13 US (9 mm) needles
- scissors, tape measure and yarn needle
- size 13 US (9 mm) 16 inch circular needle
- crochet hook for picking up stitches
- stitch holders
2.25 sts and 4 rows to 1 inch over Textured Pattern Stitch
Small (Medium, Large, X-Large)
Chest size finished garment: 40 (44, 48, 52) inches
Length from back neck: 26 (27, 27.5, 28) inches
Sample knit in Large size, by Eileen Casey