Make No Mistake:
Mistake rib is a really easy but good-looking knitting stitch pattern that is great for use on simple projects like this dish towel.
Knit in a rectangle shape, this dishcloth is perfect for drying dishes, dusting or cleaning up little messes.
- one skein Sugar'n Cream or 95 yards any 100 percent cotton, medium-weight yarn (I used color 2713, Key Lime Pie)
- one pair size 7 US needles
- crochet hook or yarn needle
20 stitches and 24 rows per four inches in pattern. Gauge is not critical./p]
Finished size is 7 inches wide and 12 inches long.
- Cast on 39 stitches.
- Knit two, purl two across until you reach the last three stitches. Then knit two, purl one.
- Repeat this row until piece measures 12 inches.
- Bind off.
- Cut excess yarn and weave in ends.