- 1 skein of Elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool in shade 1004 Pumpkin, or about 100 yards of medium/worsted weight yarn or of your choice
- 1 skein of Elann.com Peruvian Highland Wool in shade 1255 Irish Moss, or about 30 yards of medium/worsted weight yarn of your choice
- 16 inch size 7 US (4.5mm) circular needle (optional)
- Set of size 7 US (4.5mm) double pointed needles
- Scissors, tape measure and yarn needle
5 stitches and 7 rows per inch in Stockinette Stitch
Preemie (Infant, Toddler, Child)
Finished hat circumference: 12 (14, 16, 18) inches
Note: Babies head sizes can vary a lot -- please go by the circumference you want, not necessarily the age guideline.
Sample knit in Toddler size by Eileen Casey.